Landlord and Tenant
We act for both landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of landlord and tenant law including the following:-
- Drafting and negotiating the terms of leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Advising clients in relation to statutory rights to renew commercial leases under existing landlord and tenant legislation.
- Advising clients in relation to their rights for compensation for improvements and disturbance.
- Advising clients in relation to the terms of an existing lease where an assignment is being undertaken.
- Raising pre-lease enquiries and investigation of landlord’s title to include review of services, easements, rights and privileges and planning matters.
- Advising clients in relation to rent review provisions and repairing obligations.
- Advising clients in relation to guarantees and collateral warranties and any actions for breach of covenant.
- Service of notice to quit.
- Actions for arrears of rent and the recovery of possession.