M.W. Keller & Son can advise both employers and employees fully in relation to all employment issues from negotiating and drafting employment contracts to representation and guidance for parties attending tribunals and courts. Our reliable solicitors are on hand to provide effective and practical advice on all issues. Our services include the following:
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and advising in relation to same.
- Advising clients in relation to appropriate workplace policies and procedures on such issues as maternity/paternity leave, grievance procedures, unfair dismissal etc.
- Advising clients and appearing on their behalf before Employment Appeals Tribunals, Labour Court, Labour Relations Commissions and the Equality Authority
- Advising clients in relation to the transfer of undertakings and protection of employment.
- Advising clients in relation to redundancy situations.